z
zeldathemes
369,968 plays

dyalated:

vinebox:

When a hot guy posts a selfie on instagram

who is this hero?

13 hours ago on July 27th | J | 63,598 notes
14 hours ago on July 27th | J | 16,599 notes
default album art
Played: 420,679 times.

shining-magically:

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH BEAST’S LAUGH HERE AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO ALWAYS NOTICES THIS

14 hours ago on July 27th | J | 45,329 notes

thedeathscorpion:

sjwstupidity:

aletolover:

wolf-peaches:

deutschemark:

regencyduchess:

Whilst in Sydney in 1994, a man apparently tries to assassinate Prince Charles. And not a single fuck was given by His Royal Highness.

(x)

I’m dead at his face in the last one like “Did you even try?”

And then when he gets pushed he’s like “Wait no let him try!”

But where did the bullets go? He doesn’t seem to have hit any bystanders either. Did he shoot straight up in the air? Did he shoot the floor twice? What the hell?

New South Wales premier was about to take one for the team.

14 hours ago on July 27th | J | 16,314 notes
14 hours ago on July 27th | J | 81,180 notes
archaical:

brightblueinky:

coldalbion:

yukonstar:

anachronistichybrid:

[source]

Guh, flawless. Non-Westernised interpretations of the steampunk genre FTW. 

Wow

I’ve been REALLY wanting to see an Indian take on Steampunk so I am so pleased you have no idea


man that is gorgeous!

archaical:

brightblueinky:

coldalbion:

yukonstar:

anachronistichybrid:

[source]

Guh, flawless. Non-Westernised interpretations of the steampunk genre FTW. 

Wow

I’ve been REALLY wanting to see an Indian take on Steampunk so I am so pleased you have no idea

man that is gorgeous!

2 days ago on July 26th | J | 100,780 notes

iamayoungfeminist:

rainistess:

iamayoungfeminist:

A pregnant woman I’m friends with on facebook just posted an article titled “To my Future Daughter-In-Law”. A pregnant woman. This woman is assigning a sexuality to her fetus.

Straight people are so weird.   

How about there’s only a 2% chance that the baby would be transgender and so she’s going with the 98% that it’d be cis girl.

And maybe there’s a chance that not straight people would assume genders as well.

Feminists are so moronic.

You are a dumbass. 

She’s having a boy. 

The letter was to the boy’s future wife.

She’s assuming the baby will be straight. 

I can’t with tumblr sometimes. 

2 days ago on July 26th | J | 170 notes

livertaker:

remake of a comic from a year ago about a little ghost that comes out of a kid’s body to explore! i really just wanted to make something simple and nice ╲ʕ·ᴥ· ╲ʔ

2 days ago on July 26th | J | 11,329 notes

Men still have trouble recognizing that a woman can be complex, can have ambition, good looks, sexuality, erudition and common sense. A woman can have all those facets, and yet men, in literature and in drama, seem to need to simplify women, to polarize us as either the whore or the angel.

Men still have trouble recognizing that a woman can be complex, can have ambition, good looks, sexuality, erudition and common sense. A woman can have all those facets, and yet men, in literature and in drama, seem to need to simplify women, to polarize us as either the whore or the angel.

2 days ago on July 26th | J | 251 notes

Many Ladies wear it this way

2 days ago on July 26th | J | 41,712 notes